What can a commercial storage battery do?
Possible applications at a glance
The following system technologies can be implemented with a commercial storage battery:
- Use of self-generated power
For all companies with solar-generated over-production and energy consumption in the evening and at night
- Maximises energy generation and self-reliance
- Minimises energy costs and CO2 emissions
- The self-generated power plant can be converted without any recovery from the grid
- The use of self-generated power and UPS protection can be combined effectively
For all properties, commercial facilities, data centres, hotels, hospitals etc. that are off the grid
- Development of island grids with UPS protection with high voltage quality and an extensive performance range.
- Can be combined with diesel generators with minimised diesel running time.
For all companies with a consumption in excess of 100,000 kWh per year and short term peaks in demand through the deployment of pumps and motors, for example
- Reduces peaks in demand and minimises grid charges, energy costs and CO2 emissions.
- Relieves pressure on the grid.
- Peak shaving in real time is possible with UPS.
Backup power supply / UPS
For all companies with sensitive production processes or processes that are delicate and require protection, such as agriculture with animal husbandry
- Safeguards production capital and voltage supply at times of grid failure with good voltage quality.
- UPS protection and prevention against brief interruptions.
- Can be used with real-time peak shaving and self-generated power.
Reference projects – here are some of the plants which we have installed successfully to date
Sure, we can talk the talk, but can we walk the walk? See for yourself! We have succeeding in planning and realising the following plants together with professional installers from our network.
Dürr Kunststofftechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Oberkessach (Schöntal), Germany
- System data storage
Power electronics Riello SPS HE 160 kW | Peak Shaving 100 kW Battery NMO-Batterie Yuasa 50 kWh
Photovoltaic system data and installed components
Plant output 387 kWp Built-in inverters SMA Sunny Tripower Core1 Built-in solar modules LG NeON2 LG330N1C-A5-330 Wp Built-in mounting system novotegra flat roof east-west II
Do you have further questions about sector coupling?
Please send a message to sektorenkopplung(at)baywa-re.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.